In representing you, our firm is thorough in its investigation, diligent in creating a legal strategy, and effective in presenting the facts.
This approach is respected by courts and even by insurance companies. But our ultimate judge is the client, who appreciates the hard work and careful thought we put into each case. Read what our clients say about working with us.
What Sets Our Bicycle Accident Lawyer Apart?
- 30+ years' award-winning experience
- Former insurance defense attorney on your side
- Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
- We will never make more off your claim than you do
There are different kinds of personal injury lawyers. Many agree to whatever the insurance company offers. With Eliot Reiner, we examine the case, examine the implications of the injury, and then apply our skills of presentation and negotiation to leverage the highest possible amount of compensation.
Cases that some lawyers would settle for $500,000, or even $1 million, we might fight and get $1.5 million.
What Do You Do After a Bicycle Accident in California?
A bicycle accident can be a traumatic event, for this reason it's important to follow these helpful steps:
- Get off the road and stay in a safe place away from traffic.
- If able, assess your injuries and do a mental document of what just occurred. If you can, try and assess the damage of any personal or public property.
- Call for help, if you have a cell phone call an authority, ambulance, or loved one depending on the severity of the injury. If you happen to contact the police, be as specific as possible explaining what had occurred.
- For insurance claim purposes, document the injury and crash. Take not of the other driver's information, if possible, such as license plate number and make/model of the car. Take pictures if possible as there is a possibility that the other person involved will not take your side.
- It's critical to consult an experienced attorney for these cases. At Eliot Reiner, APLC, we will fight for you including any compensation you may be owed.
- Never admit fault until you have spoken with your attorney. We are skilled in personal injury cases and will direct you in the right direction.
Sacramento is a bicycle city. People bike to work, they bike for exercise, they bike from point to point to see the world around them. Along the way, bicyclists are often struck, run off the road, and ignored by motor vehicle drivers. At Eliot Reiner, APLC, we stand up for fallen cyclists, demanding rightful compensation when riders are injured or killed.
Why Should I Hire A Bicycle Accident Attorney In Sacramento, CA?
If you were hit while riding your bicycle, you may be wondering if you need to hire an attorney. Hiring a bicycle accident attorney is important for helping ensure that you have the legal support and legal advice that you need during this time.
The top five reasons to hire a bicycle accident lawyer include the following:
- You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. If you were hit by a car while cycling, the driver may be liable for your medical expenses and other damages. An experienced Sacramento bicycle accident attorney can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
- You may be able to hold the driver accountable. In some cases, filing a lawsuit can deter future negligent behavior. If the driver who hit you knows that he or she could be held liable in a civil lawsuit, he or she may be more careful in the future.
- A Sacramento bicycle accident attorney can investigate the accident and gather evidence. If you were hit by a car, it is important to investigate the accident and gather evidence as soon as possible. An experienced Sacramento bicycle accident attorney will know how to do this effectively.
- A Sacramento bicycle accident attorney can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. Insurance companies often try to lowball injury victims who are not represented by an attorney. An experienced Sacramento bicycle accident attorney will know how to negotiate with the insurance company to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve.
- A Sacramento bicycle accident attorney can take your case to trial if necessary. In some cases, the insurance company may refuse to offer a fair settlement. If this happens, an experienced Sacramento bicycle accident attorney will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
If you were injured in a bicycle accident in Sacramento, contact our firm today. Our experienced Sacramento bicycle accident attorneys will fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
- What Steps Should You Take After a Bicycle Accident?
- Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents in California
- Top 5 Things to Do After a Bicycle Accident
If you are injured or disabled following a bicyclist injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Learn how our experienced bicycle accident lawyer in Sacramento can do to help you get through this. Give us a call at (916) 778-3228.
Thank You Eliot for Your Solid and Continual SupportD.C.
"Eliot cares about you as a entire person, not about the money."Miss Jean Graham
5 STARS !!!!!!K.G. & M.G.
Our Recent Wins
- $34,900,000 Truck-Bus Collision
- $2,000,000 Death of a child in a conflicted liability, trucking accident
- $1,500,000 Car vs Bicycle Accident
- $1,500,000 Car vs Bicycle Accident
- $1,500,000 Car vs Bicycle accident
- $1,400,000 Broken Pelvis