Eliot and his wife Debbie (Metzger) have been married for more than 23 years. They are the proud parents of two sons, Michael (age 22) and Noah (age 20). Michael just obtained his Bachelor's degree at the University of Oregon in journalism. Noah just graduated at UCLA. The Reiner-Metzger clan makes their home in Sacramento.
For 30+ years, Eliot has been a California attorney. He spent his first 7 years representing insurance companies and defending their insureds. For the last 20 years, he has had the privilege of representing injury victims throughout Northern California.
There is nothing Eliot would rather do than help injured Californians battle insurance companies and recover what they are entitled to fairly compensate them for their injuries. He loves being a plaintiff's personal injury attorney!
Don't hesitate to contactthe firm today!
Areas of Practice
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1989
- University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
- California State University, Sacramento, California
- University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Placer County Bar Association, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- California City Trial Lawyers Attorneys, Member
- Better Business Bureau, Member