Sacramento Personal Injury Attorneys
30+ Years' Experience. Millions of Dollars Won.
Have you or a loved one been in an accident that was caused by somebody else’s negligence? Then you need to work with a Sacramento personal injury lawyer who gets results.
At Eliot Reiner, APLC our legal advocate is a former insurance defense lawyer, equipped with the insights to ensure you win the compensation to which you are truly entitled. Our relentless, dedicated approach to personal injury representation has secured millions of dollars for our clients.
Unfortunately, many law firms may take advantage of your injuries, leveraging your claim to end up walking away with more money than you do. At Eliot Reiner APLC, our personal injury lawyer in Sacramento never gets paid more than our clients recover in compensation.
We will also never charge you more than you can afford. We are devoted to your fair and full financial recovery, and we have the reviews and results to prove it. Please don’t hesitate to learn how our zealous, aggressive advocacy can help you move forward after a serious, preventable accident!
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you've been injured in an accident due to someone else's negligence, it can be overwhelming to know what to do next. This is especially true if you're injury is serious and you cannot work. You'll have to worry about how you're going to pay your bills, put food on your table, and on top of all of that, deal with getting the compensation you deserve. Hiring a personal injury lawyer to handle your injury claim can help take some of that stress off your shoulders and ease the burden. A personal injury lawyer will:
- Allow you to recover without having to worry about the details of the case.
- Deal with insurance adjusters so you don't have to.
- Understand the legal requirements behind proving the other party's negligence.
- Ensure you get the fair amount of compensation you deserve.
- Handle any settlement negotiations.
- Let you have peace of mind.
- $34,900,000 Truck-Bus Collision
- $2,000,000 Death of a child in a conflicted liability, trucking accident
- $1,500,000 Car vs Bicycle Accident
- $1,500,000 Car vs Bicycle Accident
- $1,500,000 Car vs Bicycle accident
- $1,400,000 Broken Pelvis
Types of Injury Claims We Handle
Eliot Reiner, APLC has impressive case results that will help you to rest assured that your injury claim is in good hands. When you partner with our dedicated attorney, you will be able to trust that his passion and attention to detail will help you acquire your maximum financial compensation.
Our injury attorney in Sacramento handles injury claims including, but not limited to:
- Car Accidents- California car accidents require that a driver be responsible for the fault of the incident. If you have been injured in a car accident in Sacramento and believe that the accident was a result of negligence, partner with our attorney to seek compensation for your suffering and damages lost.
- Bicycle Accidents- Bicyclists are often struck by motor vehicles and then left to deal with the repercussions of their injuries and damages on their own. Bicyclists can seek compensation for these damages by contacting Eliot Reiner, APLC for justice.
- Catastrophic Injuries- These types of injuries are usually permanent and severe. Catastrophic injuries may include brain damage, spinal cord damage, burn injuries, and many more.
What is the Personal Injury Statute of Limitations in California?
According to the California Code of Civil Procedure section 335.1 the statute of limitations in the state of California is two years. The statute of limitations is a law which limits how long injury victims have to file a claim before they lose their legal right to do so. This law does have exceptions so it’s important to speak to an experienced attorney about the specifics of you case as soon as you can.
What Are the 3 Types of Damages?
Damages can be categorized into three groups: economic, non-economic, and punitive:
- Economic – This helps victims recover from financial loss such as loss of income, medical expenses, etc.
- Non-economic – This helps victims recover from pain and suffering. Assigning a monetary value to non-economic damages is not as easy, but it aims to compensate for mental distress, loss of reputation, etc.
- Punitive – Punitive damages are a way to punish the one who is at fault. It defines the defendant’s actions as criminal conduct.
Who Pays Damages If Two Parties Are Responsible?
If a plaintiff is injured by 2 (or more) defendants, they can recover compensation from all defendants, which is called joint and several liability. The percentage of non-economic damages (like pain and suffering) could still be collected from each defendant.
Joint and several liability applies to:
- medical expenses;
- property damage;
- loss of income; and
- loss of earning capacity.
Call (916) 778-3228 Today to Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation with a Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyer!
How to Boost Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
Did you know that if you are injured in an accident due to negligence, you will need to file a personal injury claim in order to receive compensation? This process can be complicated and overwhelming.
Eliot Reiner, APLC understands the nuances and intricacies of injury lawsuits and settlements and is dedicated to helping you achieve maximum compensation for your injuries. There are a number of factors that are important to notate after an injury to ensure a fair payout:
- Watch what you say after an accident. Even if you think you are the one at fault, don’t admit any mistakes. There may be factors of the accident that you are unaware of, and this could help you maximize your compensation.
- Report your accident to your insurance company. You are required by law to report your accident to your insurance company, but it’s also beneficial to your compensation that you report an accident in a timely manner. Additionally, insurance companies have a duty to protect you, and if you report it sooner, they may be able to help with financial support for repairs or medical bills.
- File a claim within the statute of limitations. Starting from the date of an accident, you have a certain amount of time to file a claim for your injuries. The time limit for a statute of limitations varies in each state, but If you don’t start your claim before this date, the insurance company has no obligation to help you settle your case.
- Take good documentation of your accident. As time passes after an injury due to negligence, you will start to collect all kinds of paperwork for medical bills and repairs, if necessary. Keeping all of these documents organized and accessible will help you prove negligence and receive maximum compensation for your claim.
- Write a professional demand letter. It’s important to communicate any of your requests for compensation in writing so that there is no wiggle room when the insurance company is making their decision. For examples on what a demand letter entails, contact our injury lawyer in Sacramento for assistance!
Why You Shouldn't Apologize After an AccidentRead More
Bicycle Accidents & Spleen InjuriesRead More
Burn Injuries | Catastrophic InjuriesRead More
Common New Year’s Personal Injury AccidentsRead More
Understanding Stairway Slip & Fall AccidentsRead More
Ear Injuries Caused by Car AccidentsRead More
Expert Witnesses in Personal Injury CasesRead More
Black Friday Accidents & InjuriesRead More
Hard Work, Big Results
“When an insurance company offers a client a half million dollars, I have to say ‘No’ and demand the full million dollars that my client is entitled to! When money is involved, nothing is easy. So I work very hard, and slide with my spikes up."
- Eliot Reiner
To get started, call or complete the intake form below.