Eliot and his wife Debbie (Metzger) have been married for more then 23
years. They are the proud parents of two sons, Michael (age 22) and Noah
(age 20). Michael just obtained his Bachelor's degree at the University
of Oregon in journalism. Noah just graduated at UCLA. The Reiner-Metzger
clan makes their home in Sacramento.
For nearly 25 years, Eliot has been a California attorney. He spent his
first 7 years representing insurance companies and defending their insureds.
For the last 20 years, he has had the privilege of representing injury
victims throughout Northern California.
There is nothing Eliot would rather do than help injured Californians battle
insurance companies and recover what they are entitled to fairly compensate
them for their injuries. He loves being a plaintiff's personal injury attorney!
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Construction Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Trucking Accidents
- Natural Resources Law
- Personal Injury -- Defense
- California, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1989
University of California at Davis School of Law, Davis, California
California State University, Sacramento, California
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Placer County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- California City Trial Lawyers Attorneys, Member
- Better Business Bureau, Member