Complex Liability Requires Experienced Counsel
A construction site can be one of the most dangerous places to work. From large moving vehicles, equipment from a variety of trades and numerous different tradesmen on the site, accidents can happen at any moment. If you are hurt on a construction site, you may be dealing with complexities of multiple at-fault parties and different insurance providers. It pays to retain an experienced Sacramento construction accident attorney who can navigate the legalities for you, so you can focus on recovery. Our construction accident lawyers at Eliot Reiner, APLC has over 15 years of experience with clients facing personal injury cases.
Contact us today to discuss your case.
Common Construction Site Accidents
Accidents that occur on construction sites cover a vast array of severity and type and can be the fault of any number of property owners or contractors. Common accidents include:
- Cuts, Lacerations and Punctures: Exposed nails, unsafe equipment use or storage, or other on-site hazards such as split boards or exposed metal can be dangerous to those on the site.
- Broken or Fractured Bones: Because much of the machinery on construction sites is heavy, as with much of the materials, it is not uncommon for bone injuries to occur. This includes being hit or run over by cranes, bulldozers or other heavy equipment.
- Loss of Limb or Digit: With the amount of equipment and fast pace of commotion on construction sites, it is no surprise that fingers, toes or even limbs can be cut or ripped off in a matter of seconds. Safety precautions and equipment safety training is imperative.
- Head Injuries: These include cuts to the face or skull, bumps on the head or falls that result in head injury. Head trauma varies in severity but should always be diagnosed as quickly as possible by a physician.
- Loss of Hearing or Vision: Sudden loud noises, constant high-decibel noise, flying particles or chemicals are daily annoyances on construction sites. But, what may seem inconsequential can cause serious damage.
- Back Injuries: Falls from scaffolding or ladders can cause major back trauma to muscles, bones or the spinal cord and surrounding discs and vertebrae. In addition, back injury can result from being crushed underneath heavy equipment or materials.
Discuss Your Accident in a Free Consultation
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred on a construction site, you may have a case. Whether it was due to negligence of the property owner or one of the contractors, you deserve to seek compensation. Our Sacramento construction accident lawyer can work with you to determine the next steps to move towards a settlement that will compensate for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering. Don’t try to navigate the complicated legal process alone, let our team help.
Contact our team at Eliot Reiner, APLC to discuss your case in a free consultation. Call us at (916) 778-3228.